Enter our Xmas competition for your chance to win a £30 voucher towards food and drink at Greekosophy.
To enter, simply:
1. Visit our shop at 29 Stafford Street, Liverpool, L3 8LX
2. Take one or more photos of our Xmas display
3. Upload your favourite photo on your Facebook or Instagram page
4. Tag @greekosophy and #xmasatgreekosophy
The best three photos will win a £30 food & drink voucher.
Terms & conditions
- The promoter is Greekosophy Ltd (company no SC517200)] whose registered office is at 272 Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 4JR.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Greekosophy Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are shown above. The competition is running on Facebook and Instagram only.
- Multiple entries from the same person are accepted.
- Closing date for entry will be 24 December 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize to the winning entries is as follows:
A voucher worth £30, to be used towards the purchase of food and/or drink at Greekosophy, 29 Stafford Street, Liverpool, L3 8LX. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen from all valid entries by Greekosophy's members of staff and verified by Greekosophy Ltd's director.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or a message on Facebook and/or a message on Instagram, within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. Greekosophy Ltd will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. Greekosophy Ltd’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network.